2018 has been a learning experience for me. I started the OBO Blog to inform you of good and bad online businesses. Sadly, I have not gotten the response that I needed to keep the OBO Blog going. So, this is going to be my last entry. I have decided to take my career in a different direction. If at a later date I get the interest that is needed to keep this blog going and/or a online business that I just must tell you all about I may do another entry but at this point I am going to say that it does not look like that is going to happen. I do want to thank the few people who decided to read and show there support and love.... thank you so much.
In any business life happens and at that point a decision is needed one way or the other. I have thought about this endlessly trying to come to a good and sound decision. I decided that the OBO Blog is no longer needed. Lessons learned from last year will resonate for years to come but the OBO Blog is no longer needed. It has been fun for the short run that is has been around. I have tested many programs and 90% of them turned out to be bad. The few remaining are good but you must be willing to put the time and effort as well as invest into them for them to be successful for you.
May you have many successes in the new year. Love you all and take good care always.
The OBO Blog
Hello friends, fans, and family,
The OBO Blog is dedicated to letting you know the good programs out there online and the not so good but doable and also the bad and please stay away from. With the OBO Blog I intend to try and help you find some of the best online business opportunities out there. I need the month to invest and to really see if the program is good and legit or not. SO, that is why I say I will report to you all once a month and let you all know of my findings. Sometimes it takes me longer to do because I am using my own money into these programs. It also hurts a lot when I find programs that are not paying and/or not good. So, good and bad I report it to you all so that you won't have to find out the hard way like me.
Okay, now that I I have explained what the OBO Blog is and why I am doing it and why I am so heart felt with my findings I am going to talk about three programs and out of these three only one is with investing in. As always I am going to leave my affiliate link so that you can join my team into this program. But, before I go into that lets talk about the not so good ones.
1) Okey Deposit com - Okey Deposit has six programs that you can invest in and it promises many times your investment for as little as one hour for your return. It seemed too good to be true and sadly it is. I invested into there 800% program it supposed to mature in 24 hours and it did according to the stats on in my login. So I requested a payout. According to what they said it may take up to 72 hours before my payout is processed. So, I gave it the time to do so and this was before I contacted them. As I was thinking after that time and more no payout was given. So, I decided to contact them and I did.
I also need to give them time to respond and I did. No response, and I sent another email asking them for my payout and again nothing. I sent another email after some time more but this time a letter. In there letter they explained that they needed more money from me in order process my payout. What?! They claimed that they needed to prove and validate me. I am not sure but I think that they forget that that are dealing with block chain one of the most secure and legit way to send and receive money. You can look up block chains as well. SO, there claims for my security is bogus and fake. It was not an additional 35 dollars it was over $200 dollars. The response letter seemed pre-written and standardized like they sent it to more than one person.
Maybe hoping for someone dumb guy to send them more money. It has been several days and my payout is still pending. I sent them some more emails and they assured me that it is for my own good if I send them the money and they were bold enough to ask for even more money. This gilt trip email may have worked if I hadn't already invested into them and received nothing. So, I have concluded that they are not a paid program and not worth investing into.
Remember that if you are going to invest into a program and/or business make sure that that it is something that you want to do and willing to devote your time into. Use money that you are willing to lose for investment programs and/or do you due diligence in researching and studying the business that you are going to be spending your hard earned money and time in.
2) BitCoFarm.com - Bit Co Farm - is a PTC and investment website. There rules are laid out and strict. This online program is a farm themed paid to click and investment website. In my initial search I found that some people said that they were paying and some said that they was not paying. So, I needed to make sure and this lead me to register with them. In order to request a payout you must invest first so I did. It took me some time to build up enough money and a foundation if they are legit. I also promoted them as well even though I was not sure if they are paying or not.
I did let people know that I was not sure if they are paying or not so processed with caution if they choose to invest with them. Twenty two people used my referral link I contacted them and let them know of my finds as soon as I was able to confirm that they are not paying. So. I say to you do not wait your time and money into this program. It took me sometime to get to a point where I could ask for a payout so I am sorry for taking so long. But that is why I only put out this blog once a month instead of once a day or every week.
3) SuzukiCoin.net - Suzuki Coin is paying so far but only invest what you can afford to lose. This program have not been around long and usually they are only really paying for a very short time. So, I don't recommend this program either. At one point in blog I actually was going to recommend this program. I always check and double check and consider my findings. I have concluded that this program will not be around long and I caution anyone who choose to invest into this program.
However, I will provide a link which is my affiliate link as they are paying at the time of this blog's publishing date which is in the month of Sept it's almost the 15th so I say mid-month. -They are not paying anymore so please do not invest into these guys. Please, pay attention to the warning signs if they are not online and it is not a scheduled maintenance then you may lose your investment. Only invest what you can afford to lose. Most importantly don't buy into the hype of any program. Check it out for yourself and do your due diligence, and of course keep checking out the OBO Blog for monthly updates.
You can and should suggest programs that you would like to know more information about. I will happily investigate and reach search said programs and write my findings on here and I will even post a review on YouTube - under the OBO banner so that you can keep track of my latest and greatest findings. I am looking forward to hearing from you all.
I am going to close with, investment opportunities on the internet are always a scary thing. With Hyips and scams and merciless people online investments and business opportunities are scary. However, do not allow your fears to rule you. They are good investments out there and good business opportunities out there as well. Remember, these rules invest only what you can afford to lose. Do your due diligence. Research and study the opportunity. Mot importantly don't buy into the hype any program, Do the the other two rules. Okay there you have it. My suggestions and my opinions. I am here to help you as much as I can. The OBO Blog is designed to take risks and let you know of my findings. #okeydeposit, #bitcofarms, #suzukicoin, #donotinvest, #scams, #obo, #oboblog, #blog,
as promised I searched for a program that you can use as well as sell. and it is an awesome program. This submission service you can use it for your own programs and sell it to make money off of. I think that the cost is reasonable and worth it. You are going to have to promote it yourself and such but I think that once people see the value in this software they are going to buy it.
Here is the sales pitch: Your Classified Ad Promoted to 1000's+ Advertising Sites Each Month Automatically! We will promote your classified ad and website each month to: 500+ Classified Ad P.ages, 250+ Web Directories, 50+ Message Boards and Forums, 500+ Blogs on our High Quality Private Network, 900+ Statistic Websites adding up to exposure on 1000's + Advertising Pages Monthly! Let Us Post Your Classified Ads For You Each Month To Thousands Of Websites Giving Your Ad Exposure To Thousands Of Potential Customers.
The link to the software is: Classified Submissions this is my affiliate link so I am going to get credit if you chose to sign up using my link but you are not being charged anything more. I just wanted you to know up front of this so that there is no questions about my honesty. If you have some questions and/or concerns please ask me. Let me know of your questions and concerns I will answer you. My goal in this is to establish an honest relationship with you about OBO's.
Again here is the link: Classified Submissions You can get your money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied with the software. But I know and believe that you will love this awesome software. You also get updates to the software as long as your subscription is active. If things change I will let you know, I am using the software as well.
Hello friends, fans, and family,
I hope that you are having an awesome day. I will give you updates as I get updated on the OBOs that I am involved with. Now, I have some troubling news. This is hard for me for many different reasons. Ah, as I have stated in the past I invest into all online business opportunities (OBO) that I promote. So, that is why this is so hard for me because I invested into these guys and I also promoted these guys as well. So, you can imagine the damage done to me on many fronts. My name is mud in many different areas because I promoted them.
The pain that I feel of this failure is so much, that I felt the need to write this into my OBO Blog so that you all will know of my errors. I checked them out as I offend do and they seem to check out. It was an investment opportunity so I was like there is some risk, okay. So, I was thinking to myself if I can break even on my investment then it would be good. I would talk about it but not advise anyone to do it. It was great I got back my investment and then some. So, I decided to invest even more. I looked around and I tried to find anything concerning this program both good and bad but I found nothing. So, I decided to promote the program asking for people to leave comments and concerns all along the way but I got nothing.
The first warning signs came in the form of excessive offers from them that could not possibly be fulfilled even with the best programs. The next is that they told me that it would take them a week or two to pay me. I did not think nothing of this because I have been involved in programs that paid only once a month before so this was not new to me. I looked often as I could to find something about them both good and bad I also I left comments asking for people to let me know anything if they heard something both good and bad about the program. Still, I heard nothing, now I admit maybe I did not want to hear anything. Or, did I?
So, I did something that I tell people to never do. I always say, never, ever, ever, do this one thing when investing into a program and that is what I did hoping that I would get my return in a few months. So, I did this thing and not even a week later there site goes down, "for maintenance" yeah, right. Now, I feel like ---------- because I know better. I removed them off of all of my adverting networks. I sent them some letters in the form of emails. I asked them if they plan on reopening there site and/or refunding the invested money. My emails came back to me as not deliverable because the email don't exist. So, I began to really realize that there site may not and most likely will not come back online and additionally they are not going to honor there word and/or give refunds.
So, I started checking other websites that I saw the offer on and all of those websites were scrubbed nothing. No trace of this once highly promoted offer. So, I reached out to them and ask them if they know anything and if they would contact the ones involved to at least give refunds. As of today I have yet to receive a response or a refund. I put myself in a bad place this time. So, I felt the need to let you all know what happened to me and let you know that I had no knowledge of this and I also lost out on this. I am now realizing that it was a scam from the very beginning. How could I have missed it. I must be even more careful in the future.
I always aim to bring you the best OBOs that I can find and I also invest into these programs and I let you know of my findings as I go through these steps. I know and understand that my name in OBOs maybe mud for a long time maybe even forever. I just wanted to let you all know what happened to me and what I decided to do about it. Maybe it was not enough, maybe I should have done more, maybe I should do more. My mind and heart is filled with maybes right now.
So, you let me know your thoughts comments and concerns. Thank you and I will keep you posted on all OBOs that I am currently involved in. Peace love and happiness.
Hello friends fans and family,
I started a new blog that will be updated monthly. Why monthly well it is because of the nature of this blog. OBO is an acronym which means Online Business Opportunity. I am going to post OBO's here and update it monthly so if/when things change you will get to see the changes here. I am going to set a top ten OBO's each month but I am also going to have some other platforms which you can find more opportunities and great deals. Some are my own and I will let you know which ones are so that you can support them if you choose to. Ah, yeah that is it in a nut shell.
*Sponsored Links Will go here:
If you have a website and/or affiliate link then it will go in this section, along with my review of your link. I am limiting the amount of links per month to five. Five is going to be the max and it will remain on the post that it is placed on forever. When I update this blog my sponsors are going to have to pay for the new/next month. Unless they have a subscription so that there link/website is automatically be renewed. On the side of your link I will have the date your link was placed on this blog. If your 30 days is not up your link will automatically go to the next blog entree and will remain forever. Spillover links will get SP for spillover then the number.
Alright, let's get started with this month's top ten business opportunities or OBO's. The following websites/links are what I believe are the best OBO's. I think that this top ten list is really good. Let me know your thoughts and why you have chosen to say what you have said. I am looking forward to your comments.
1) My Profit Links is an awesome network for finding OBO's and advertising
2) Click Bank University teaches you how to earn a profit on there platform.
3) Traffic Ad Bar is an excellent network to find OBO's and to advertise.
4) Best eMoneys is a composite website. Part forum, part shares website and part network. They have been around for a while and once you purchase your shares you gain more advertising power. You can make money off of your share investments plus free advertising.
5) BitCoFarm is a Paid To Click (PTC) website, and they focuses on bitcoin. It is a real cool farming set up. Many ways to earn money and some of which will continue to produce money for you. I have not don a payout with these guys so I don't know if they are paying or not.
6) Pure Clix is a Paid To Click (PTC) website and they are new but I am expecting great thing from this website. They need to secure there website if they don't they will not be around long. So, we shall see if there hosting company secure the site and/or atleast offer that option to the admin.
7) Weight Loss and Fitness this is an excellent program for someone who likes health and fitness. This an excellent business opportunity.
8) Lead Control is a program that pays you to generate leads that it gives you. A great marketing program. As well as a Step by step OBO.
9) Dragon Eggs is a perfect investment OBO. You can get over $50/hour based on your investment and you can invest as low as $2. So, I think that it is great. I am new to this program so I am not sure if it is legit or not. But I will let you know. I have not done a payout with them so I don't know if they are paying.
10) 300 CPA Every Day is an awesome program for CPA. So, check it out if you really like and enjoy CPA commissions.
A few runners up to the list are:
* I will update this blog monthly for sure and if I feel like it is needed then I will update this blog as information comes in. All of the links in my top ten at the moment are my affiliate links. It does not cost you anything but it does help me out if you chose to go with any of the programs that you click to using my affiliate link. Okay y'all that is my list let me know what you think? Have you tried any of these websites? Do you have any suggestions for a website that should be added to this list? If you want to add your affiliate link to this list Please Contact Me and yes there is a cost. I will post your link for one month for the small fee of $30 a month. All payments are paid through PayPal. We are a verified PayPal Company. You can order directly from the form below or you can contact me and talk to me about what you want us to do with your link. Yes, I will be reviewing your link before I post it. Also, for a limited time with your purchase I will send you free website traffic. I send up to 10,000 views to your website/affiliate link. Again, if you have any questions please ask. Thank you again and have a wonderful and blessed day.
Hello friends, fans, and family,
I did an intermission review for you. I hope that you like it and let me know what you think about it. As you may know the OBO Blog is a blog where I talk about various online business opportunities. But here is what is different from me and those other guys, I actually invested and have done these opportunities. And I am sharing my findings with you. I also do a YouTube video as well talking about the same thing so that you can get it in different formats and ask questions and tell me your thoughts on my discoveries.
Today I am going to talk about City Pennysaver. City Pennysaver is an advertising platform. Where you can virtually own a city. They have plenty of cities to choose from. They even have multiple countries that you can choose from as well. Once you have chosen you do have to purchase your city. They only have one price for all of the cities and yes, I thought that it was going to cost a lot as well. So, I was just waiting for them to ask for some large amount and justify it somehow. Buy no, it is only for the low cost of $10. You can either pay using paypal or credit card. they use a secondary website for the security of your payment. They call it Good As Cash (GAC), once you set your GAC account you can load it with money for purchases.
They have a guaranteed payment set-up, and you can make up to $1500.00 a month. It will take some work on your part but it is worth it. They even give you the option of using there advertising networks. I have my own networks so I am using that however I will be using their networking systems as well. I bought a virtual city and I added my ads to that city and I am going to promote my city to get more advertisers to my city and get money. If you choose to buy your own city you can do that as well. I am having a lot of fun doing this unique marketing system. It is a lot of fun and I get real my for all of my hard work.
So, I would strongly suggest you checking out City Pennysaver when you get a chance. They are a low cost advertising platform with a guaranteed payment system and an awesome theme. I will do an update in about two weeks or so. In the meantime check it out for yourself and you tell me what you think about it. I wonder if you will be as excited as I am about it?
I am going to close with, in business they are always risk. This is in all business ventures, from startups to mergers. Admittingly so, some risk are greater than others. We do the best that we can to limit and scale those risk but the bottom line is that, the risk are there. Anything can go wrong and mess everything up. At the same time the reward can be great as well so how do we scale that. My suggestion is if the risk out way the reward then don't do it. However, if you can minimize the risk and still get the same level of reward then it is worth the risk. But that is just this man opinion, you let me know what you think. Have a wonderful and blessed day and remember, get that money, haha