The Fire Nation
3 Tips & Tricks to Speed up Tricky Windows 10
Disable Start Up Apps. Your PC may be running slow because of a huge list of startup programs (apps that start along with the system).
- Press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc to open the Task Manager.
- Click the Startup tab. You will be given the list of start-up programs.
- Disable on programs you don’t really use.
2. Use Performance Monitor. Windows 10 has a useful performance monitoring tool called Performance Monitor. Follow these steps to make use of the real-time monitoring tool:
- Type ‘performance monitor’ in the Start menu ‘s search box and click the first result to launch the Performance Monitor tool.
- Select the last option Reports on the left > System > System Diagnostics option.
- The tool will work on your request and gather all the information about your system and produce a detailed performance report.
- Look under the Warnings section to find the issues present on your PC.
- Use Windows 10’s Troubleshooter or search the web for their solution.
- Click the ≡ icon at top-right corner of the browser window
- Select More tools > Extensions
- Uncheck Enabled for every extension you want to disable temporarily or click the trash can icon to uninstall it completely